GuildChat Community Guidelines
One of the reasons why we created GuildChat was to provide people with a way to connect with a vibrant crypto community all over the world. On the app, users are able to engage in discussions and share valuable knowledge with other token holders, trade tokens, and more.
We hope to build a place that empowers members and allows them to communicate and trade tokens with each other in a safe environment. That’s why we developed community guidelines that outline what is and isn’t allowed on the app.
The following behavior is not tolerated on the app. Members who commit the following offenses will receive a warning before being permanently banned from the app.
- Harassment: Members that participate in or encourage the harassment of another member or one of our moderators will be warned and subject to immediate banning afterwards. This includes sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, and xenophobia.
- Spamming: This includes posting external links, or sharing multiple emojis on official groups.
The following behavior is unacceptable and will lead to immediate banning.
- Impersonating moderators and key members of the team
- Sharing false information about BitGuild, GuildChat, or any of its team members.
- Sharing images and videos that portray pornography or violence, and animal cruelty, or anything that depicts the glorification and celebration of violence.
- Threatening to harm other members physically, financially, or emotionally
- Sharing content with the intent to harm another member
- Spreading viruses and phishing attempts
- Attempting to steal another member’s account
- Engaging in or promoting illegal activity within the app, such as hacking, distributing pirated software, and so on.
If you have encountered a member that’s violating any of the below guidelines, please contact email@example.com immediately and provide screenshots.